Let’s try for a second to ignore that I suck at choosing the right fonts and making nice banners. Because yay I’m doing a GIVEAWAY!
I love love love goofy merchandise whether or not I’m really into a certain fandom. As long as I’m vaguely aware of it, then funny merchandise highly amuses me! But I don’t really have a need for these, nor do I have the space for them, but I want somebody to have them! So… yay, my first giveaway!
1) I will pick 2 winners randomly. First name drawn gets to choose if they want Levi or Mikasa, then the second name will get whoever’s left.
2) You can like, comment, or reblog (or do all three, I don’t care!). Anything to get your name in the notes, and I guess each time your names comes up in the notes count as one entry :) Just please limit the reblogging to once a day because I don’t want to annoy people!
3) I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers who put up with my silly posts, so… Followers only, please!
4) You can enter for a friend, though (whether your friend is following me or not)! I don’t mind if you’re trying to win it for someone else. Or even if you both follow me, you can put your name in the notes to double your friend’s chances :)
5) I will ship anywhere in the world! (But if you’re in Japan, I assume you can easily get these yourself, so… try to leave it for those who are in other countries? ^^;) That said, you must be comfortable giving me your mailing address!
6) I’m not sure how many people would actually be interested in joining, and this is my first giveaway so… I guess I’ll let it run for a week? That means I’ll pick the winners on August 8, 2014 at 12 midnight (Japan time).
Crewmember Tetsuo Hayashi airbrushes the final touches to a 6.6 meter replica of the famous Godzilla at Tokyo Midtown on July 15, 2014 in Tokyo, Japan. The “MIDTOWN Meets GODZILLA” project is in collaboration with the Japan release of the Hollywood film version of “Godzilla” The Godzilla built on the lawns of Tokyo Midtown will host a light show everynight complete with mist, audio and fire rays.
Japan, you really know how to welcome the big guy back.